What is Healthiness
ARC Healthiness is a lifestyle-change program designed to help participants reach their health and activity goals with:
- Nutrition and wellness support
- Ongoing, customized lifestyle education
- Personalized coaching by a team of experienced health professionals
- Physician supervision as needed (subject to visit copays)
Phases of Healthiness Basic Program
- Session with Registered Dietitian
- Immediate access to myhealthiness hub, community portal
- Unlimited video visits with Registered Dietitian
- Regular visits with Health Guides and Health Coaches
- Ongoing physician supervision and chronic disease management, as needed (subject to visit copays)
- $75 initial program fee
- $29.99/month for individual / $49.99/month for family
- $75 optional DEXA body scan
- Additional copay for physician supervision, as needed
What to Expect
A team of health guides, RN health coaches, dietitians, and physicians, customize a plan designed for your lifestyle and goals with education, plus dietary and exercise counseling. Support includes weekly weigh-ins, vitals checks, group sessions one-on-one coaching, and a community of support.
Book a FREE consultation with our team to find out which Healthiness plan is best for you.
Call 512-483-9595 today!