• Proactive Scheduling
• Care Team Coordination
• Patient Participation
• Increased Access
• Nurse Navigator
What is the ARC Medical Home?
The ARC Medical Home is a program that provides a patient-centered model of health care through an organized system of communication and a proactive approach to care. This department within Austin Regional Clinic uses several approaches to accomplish the goal of improved care coordination.
Read more about the ARC Medical Home Program Core Values.
- hospital transitions service
- reminder calls about upcoming or needed appointments
- coordinated care with other health professionals and services
- referrals to other specialists and health profesionals
- team support concept for a chronic condition such as asthma, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
- patient outreach
For more information, discuss with your PCP or call (512) 421-4881.
Locations & Providers
6835 Austin Center Blvd.
Austin, TX 78731
3828 South 1st St.
Austin, TX 78704