ARC Providers Dr. Donald Brode, Tom Hull, FNP, and Dr. Kimball “Wayne” Bockmon see patients with HIV and HEP C. Dr. Brode and Tom Hull see patients at ARC South and Dr. Bockmon sees patients at ARC Quarry Lake. At both locations you are part of your health care team and we make our health care decisions together. Recent developments in both Hepatitis C and B have provided us with more effective and additional options to treat and clear or control these viruses.
CareTeams & Schedules
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday all day: Dr. Brode
- Tuesday: Tom Hull, FNP
- Consultations for newly and previously diagnosed persons
- Evaluation to determine if treatment is appropriate
- Treatment and monitoring care during treatment of Hepatitis C and B
- Annual Physical exam
- Same-Day Visits; cold, fever, cuts, bruises, cough
* Patients with chronic medical conditions have the opportunity to learn a great deal about their conditions from the internet. Austin Regional Clinic does not specifically endorse the websites below and while we expect that the information provided will be very helpful, please remember to check with your own doctor prior to making any significant change in your treatment regimen.
4515 Seton Center Parkway Suite 220
Austin, TX 78759
3828 South 1st Street
Austin, TX 78704