ARC Providers Dr. Donald Brode, Tom Hull, FNP, and Dr. Kimball “Wayne” Bockmon see patients with HIV and HEP C. Dr. Brode and Tom Hull see patients at ARC South and Dr. Bockmon sees patients at ARC Quarry Lake. At both locations you are part of your health care team and we make our health care decisions together.
In recent years, anti-HIV medicine has made HIV a more treatable condition, allowing for HIV-infected patients to focus more on quality of life. Our physicians work closely with you so you can stay healthy and active and prevent other illnesses.
Care Teams & Schedules
ARC Quarry Lake Appointment Availability:
- Comprehensive Medical Care
- Annual Physical exam
- Urgent care; cold, fever, cuts, bruises, cough
- Ongoing Medical Management
- Advanced HIV/ AIDS care
- Routine health maintenance
- Evaluation of skin conditions as well as routine skin biopsies
AIDS InfoNet provides current information on HIV and AIDS treatment and prevention and is a project of the New Mexico AIDS Education and Training Center in the Infectious Diseases Division of the University of New Mexico School of Medicine
The Body aims to be a complete HIV/AIDS online resource that lower barriers between patients and clinicians and improves the quality of life for all people living with HIV/AIDS.
Project Inform pursues a highly strategic set of programs crucial to improving the health of people with HIV and ending the epidemic.
* Patients with chronic medical conditions have the opportunity to learn a great deal about their conditions from the internet. Austin Regional Clinic does not specifically endorse the websites below and while we expect that the information provided will be very helpful, please remember to check with your own doctor prior to making any significant change in your treatment regimen.
4515 Seton Center Parkway Suite 220
Austin, TX 78759
3828 South 1st Street
Austin, TX 78704