Online Appointment Requests Unavailable 3/4 - 3/9: Beginning at midnight on Wednesday, March 4th through 10:00pm on Sunday, March 9th, the Secure Online Appointment Request service will be unavailable. Click here for information on how to schedule or cancel an appointment in the meantime.
Austin Regional Clinic is excited to announce that our “Make an Appointment” Page will relaunch this week with enhanced new and improved functionality making scheduling appointments for you and your family quicker and easier than before. It’s part of our goal to make your access to coordinated health care easier and simpler.
New improvements you can expect include:
- One form for all appointments – Regardless of what your appointment need may be, there will be one single form type to request an appointment online. As always, dial 911 in cases of emergencies.
- Response Time Notifications –A notification of response times will be available at time your appointment is requested.
Call 911 for medical emergencies such as heart attack or stroke symptoms.
ARC Access 24/7
When you are feeling sick or have a minor injury, ARC doctors are available for Same-Day appointments days, nights, weekends, and holidays. We offer you easy access to medical care services 24/7:
- Anyone is Welcome – Same-Day access is available to established ARC patients and all members of the community 12 months and older.
- Same-Day Care and After Hours appointments, 7 days a week*
- Daytime appointments Mon–Fri 7:30am–9:00pm
- Evening appointments Mon–Fri 5:00pm–9:00pm
- Sat–Sun and weekends 8:00am–5:00pm
- Open all holidays
- All-night phone nurse – Call 512-346-6611 to speak with an experienced nurse when you or a family member are ill.
- Always call 911 for emergencies including heart attack or stroke symptoms or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
*The last appointment is 30 minutes before closing. Please make an appointment to avoid long wait times.