I love getting to know each family in my practice, in sickness and in health. I strive to be a good listener and personally answer any concerns my patients and their families may have.
Dr. Knapp, Pediatrics
, is currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Knapp has been a practicing physician since 2001. In her non-working hours ("what’s spare time?"), she cares for her three young children and spends time with her twin sister and her family. On a pretty day, Dr. Knapp and her husband like to get out on Austin’s greenbelts and hike with their family.
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Knapp holds these positions and honors:
- Associate Chief, ARC Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Travis County Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Ralph W. Baucum, Jr., MD Scholarship Award during medical
school, honoring promising third-year medical students interested in
Reading and Literacy
Request an Appointment with Elizabeth C. Knapp, MD