Austin Regional Clinic and the Seton Heart Institute
have partnered to offer cardiology services at ARC Wilson Parke
. Housing cardiologists with other specialists and primary care physicians at ARC facilities helps patients receive the benefits of a coordinated team approach to health care.
Heart disease can mimic and aggravate other conditions; therefore, having same-office access to a cardiologist can speed diagnosis and close treatment gaps. Other benefits for patients with complex needs may include faster interventions, and fewer repetitive diagnostic tests such as labs and X-rays. SHI offers a full array of cardiology services, including general cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac transplants, and implantation of Ventricular Assist Devices.
Please note: Seton Cardiologists are not on all the same health plans as ARC physicians. Please check with your health plan before you make an appointment with an SHI Cardiologist.
ARC/SHI Cardiology Location
For appointments at any ARC/SHI location please call: 512-324-4812
Complex Invasive & Interventional Procedures
- Cardiac and Peripheral Stents
- Carotid stenting
- Diagnostic coronary arteriograms
- Extracranial carotid angioplasty stent
- Intra-aortic balloon insertion
- Myocardial biopsy
- Percutaneous Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) exclusion
- Percutaneous diagnostic peripheral angiograms
- Percutaneous interventional peripheral procedures
- Permanent and temporary pacemaker insertion
- PTCA (angioplasties)
- Radial catheterization & interventions
- Swan Ganz catheter insertion
- Transesophageal Echocardiography