New Year, New MyChart Features for You
January 12, 2016
Better access to convenient, reliable and high quality care is a major reason patients like you choose Austin Regional Clinic and use MyChart. With your MyChart account, you and over 160,000 patients log on to send and get messages, make appointments, check test results, and more. As you continue to use MyChart and make requests to expand your access and capabilities, we’re listening and expanding features like the ones detailed below.
If you’re not on MyChart yet, ask your doctor or nurse to sign you up at your next appointment! If you want caretaker access for your child or another adult, you can download the caretaker registration forms here.
New Features for the New Year
- Sensitive Test Results: All sensitive test results are now released to your MyChart account for adults 18 and over (i.e. HIV and STDs).
- Health History Questionnaire Online: You can now complete or update your Dermatology medical history questionnaire online. Your ARC Care Team will review the updates at your visit.
- Terms and Conditions: Terms and Conditions were updated to enhance your MyChart healthcare experience.
Thanks For Your Feedback
Each month over 40,000 patients like you use MyChart to access your medical care. You’re also giving us feedback about what you like and what you want to add, that’s why we made some of the changes mentioned above. What do patients say they like?
“I like the fact I can get my history, med information and others. I appreciate my doctor very much for responding to emails sent by me. It feels personable and caring,” said one ARC patient.
And another patient simply commented, “AWESOME!!!”
What’s Coming Next?
We use your feedback to plan how we expand MyChart features.
- New and established patients will be able to make an appointment directly from AustinRegionalClinic.com.
- You will be able to see all lab visits and book you’re your own lab appointments online.
- You can complete more specialty history questionnaires online.
NEW! MyChart Tips
Our MyChart Support team gave us a list of tips for you based on questions they receive every day. Read about how to reset your password, when to expect test results, and more at the MyChart Tips page. You can always read the ARC MyChart Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) too.
Give Us Your Feedback
We appreciate the feedback and encourage you to continue to fill out our short survey to share your thoughts with us.
If you would like to contact us:
Sign in to your MyChart account to check out the new features mentioned above.