We’ve updated COVID-19 vaccine scheduling
May 04, 2021
Whether you are an existing ARC patient or a new patient to ARC, you can now schedule your own COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
ARC patients with an ARC MyChart account can login and book directly at MyChartARC.com or on the app.
New patients to ARC or ARC patients who do not use MyChart can complete the online registration form to get notified when we have appointment slots and vaccine doses available. When vaccine is available, you will receive an email with a link to the scheduling page. Five simple steps and you are on your way:
- Go to the online registration form
- Verify age (at least 16 years old)
- Provide date of birth and contact information
- Verify information
- When a vaccination is available for you, you’ll receive an email with a ONE-TIME link to schedule a vaccine appointment. The link will expire in 48 hours.
- If you prefer the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, please call 866-453-4525 as we require additional information from each patient.
When we send out alerts and scheduling tickets, we continue to prioritize patients based on age and health risk. Any eligible patient can schedule on ARC MyChart, call 866-453-4525, or sign up online.