Thirteen Austin Regional Clinic Physicians Named "Top Doctors"
New Austin Monthly listing
January 07, 2020
January 6, 2020 – Thirteen Austin Regional Clinic (ARC) physicians in eight different specialties have been named Top Austin Doctors 2020 by Austin Monthly magazine.
The ARC “Top Doctors” include:
- Maya Bledsoe, MD – Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, ARC Seton Northwest
- Donald R. Brode, MD – Family Medicine, ARC South 1st
- Tina C. Bunch, MD – Rheumatology, ARC Far West Medical Tower
- Andrea L. Campaigne, MD – Ob/Gyn, ARC North Austin Ob/Gyn
- Sean J. Coughlin, MD – Internal Medicine, ARC Wilson Parke
- Debra L. Dollar, MD – Internal Medicine, ARC Quarry Lake
- Judith Whitmire Enders, MD – Pediatrics, ARC Kelly Lane
- Julie A. Grimes, MD – Ob/Gyn, ARC South OB
- Dominique J. Isaac, MD – Family Medicine, ARC Anderson Mill
- Lilah Mansour, MD – Gastroenterology, ARC Far West Medical Tower
- William “Brad” Parker, MD – Orthopedics, ARC Medical Park Tower Orthopedics & ARC South 1st
- Lee M. Reichel, MD – Orthopedics/Hand Surgery – ARC Medical Park Tower Orthopedics & ARC Round Rock
- Amy B. Siegel, MD – Internal Medicine, ARC Far West
Top Doctors is the magazine’s annual recognition of the best physicians in the Austin area, as chosen by their peers. The selections are made by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd., a healthcare research and information company that helps guide consumers to America’s top doctors and top hospitals, though a rigorous screening process. The list is published in the January, 2020, edition of Austin Monthly.
“ARC is proud that these physicians have been recognized by their peers who have said they are among the best in the region,” said Dr. Anas Daghestani, CEO of Austin Regional Clinic. “They and their colleagues are part of our widely-respected medical group that provides quality care to over half a million Central Texans. This is a high honor for our physicians, and we congratulate them!”
About Austin Regional Clinic
Austin Regional Clinic is a multispecialty medical group committed to providing comprehensive health care services throughout the greater Austin area. Founded by three physicians in 1980, ARC now provides health care to over 500,000 area residents in 27 locations in eleven cities, including both primary and specialty care. It is unique to the Austin area because of the widespread locations, convenient services and quality assurance programs. ARC patients enjoy access to such conveniences as same-day appointments, 24/7 online or phone scheduling, after hours clinics, nursing services through the night, and access to their providers through the MyChart patient portal. Most ARC locations also offer on-site radiology and lab services and some clinics offer specialty programs such as a travel clinic and the Healthiness weight loss programs. For more information, visit www.austinregionalclinic.com.