New MyChart Billing Makes Viewing, Paying Bills Easy
MyChart Billing, Extended Hours for Phone Assistance
July 02, 2018
We’re working hard to improve access to all the information and tools you need to help you manage your healthcare including billing. That’s why we’re rolling out new services to help make the payment process easier and simpler.
Now available, patients can pay their bills online via MyChart. The MyChart online patient portal already offers so many conveniences for patients such as appointment booking, lab results and more. The new MyChart online billing feature also offers additional conveniences such as:
- Assign a guarantor who is responsible for payment
- View and print statements online
- Choose paperless billing
That means you now have four convenient ways to pay a bill:
- Via ARCbillpay.com
- *New* Via MyChart
- *New Extended Hours* Pay by phone at (512) 407-8686 Monday-Friday 7:30am-9pm and Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm
- Send payment by mail to: Austin Regional Clinic, PO BOX 660061, Dallas, TX 75266-0061
Have questions about a bill? Contact a customer service representative by:
- Clicking on MyChart/Messaging/Customer Service Question/Regarding Billing or Account Issue
- Clicking on MyChart/Billing/Account Summary Bill/View Details Pay Bill/Send a Customer Service Request
- Visiting Pay My Bill Online and click on “Contact us online”
- Calling (512) 407-8686 Monday-Friday 7:30am-9pm and Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm
ARC will also be taking over self-pay collections from a third-party vendor. We know what our patients want — more access and more convenience — it makes sense that we manage this service ourselves.
The transition will result in a slight variation in the design of your bill that will hardly be noticeable. What we do hope you notice is enhanced customer service, more convenient payment options and an overall easier, simpler payment process. That’s what you deserve.