Coats for Kids at Austin Regional Clinic
Donate a new or gently used coat at your nearest ARC location!
November 01, 2016
We are excited to announce that ARC is supporting COATS FOR KIDS to help make a difference in the lives of children in our area. We will be holding a coat drive between November 1 and November 25 and we need your help!
In the spirit of the competition, we are also hoping to collect the most coats citywide and be featured on 98.1 KVET in December.
How To Contribute
- Donate coats to the drive!
- Donate dollars! Every $15 donation helps to provide one warm winter coat for a child in need. Monetary donations may be made online at the Junior League of Austin website. You may include Austin Regional Clinic's name in your donation if you'd like to help us win the competition!
- Social Media! Let everyone know by using #coatsforkids and #ARC. Each mention on social media will help bring attention to our drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I donate my new or gently used coat?
Every ARC location has a large bin to collect coats.
- What sizes/types/colors/gender of coats do we collect?
Kids come in many wonderful shapes and sizes so we can collect all colors and sizes of new or gently used coats. Junior League of Austin is in most need of coats for ages 5 to 12.
- May I volunteer?
Junior League of Austin loves volunteers! Distribution Day is December 10, 2016, and they will have shifts available for adults over the age of 18 to participate. Please check their website www.jlaustin.org/coats and click Volunteer to learn more.