ARC congratulates Texas Super Doctors Rising Stars!
June 30, 2021
ARC is proud to congratulate eight of our physicians who have been named “Rising Stars 2021,” and who will be listed in the July edition of Texas Monthly magazine.
- Crystal S. Berry-Roberts, MD, MBA, FACOG - Ob/Gyn
ARC South Ob/Gyn
- Caroline A. Camosy, MD - Pediatrics
- Shao-Chun Rose Chang-Jackson, MD, FACOG - Ob/Gyn
ARC Center Street (Kyle)
- Michael F. de Lota, MD - Family Medicine
ARC Kyle Plum Creek
- Matthew Driscoll, MD - Orthopedics
ARC Medical Park Tower Orthopedics, ARC Now (Cedar Park), ARC Round Rock, ARC Kyle Plum Creek
- Stephanie A. Ericson, MD - Internal Medicine
ARC Far West
- Farron C. Hunt, MD - Family Medicine
- John “Caleb” Simmons, MD - ENT
ARC South 1st Specialty & Pediatrics
The Texas Super Doctors® Rising Stars, practicing for 10 years or less, are nominated by their peers statewide and recognized for excellence in health care early in their careers.
“We are justifiably proud of our eight ‘rising stars,” said Dr. Anas Daghestani, CEO, “especially since they were nominated by their peers.”