3 Easy Ways to Make an Appointment
November 14, 2017
No matter when you want or need to make your next appointment, we have made it easier for you to do it 24/7. You can make an appointment anytime it’s convenient, day or night, just pick the method that works best for you.
Use ARC MyChart
ARC MyChart is our patient portal that gives you direct, secure, and easy access to book appointments and view your test results, medications and personal health summary. You can request prescription refills, message your care team, and ask billing questions too.
Book your appointment via MyChart desktop or app:
- ARC MyChart desktop: Our patients who use it love it, give it a try!
- Log in to ARC MyChart from any page on the ARC web site.
- Choose Visits>Schedule Appointment
- Click the reason for visit button that best fits your needs
- Follow the online instructions to book directly into your doctor’s schedule
- ARC MyChart app via mobile phone: Download the MyChart App at
- Log in to the ARC MyChart app
- Click the “Appointments” icon
- Click the green “Schedule an Appointment” button at the bottom of the screen
- Choose a reason for visit and provider and location
- Follow the online instructions to book directly into your doctor’s schedule.
Anytime you are on the ARC web site, you can click the orange “Make an Appointment” button at the top of any webpage. You can then select from four options:
- Book NOW for New Patients – direct online booking for new patients.
- Log in to ARC MyChart – see Use ARC MyChart above.
- Request an Appointment – request an appointment for same-day or future visits.
- Other Scheduling Options – click this if you’re unsure of which option to choose and need the Help Me tool.
Call Us 24/7
Anytime, day or night, you can call any ARC clinic and press “1” to make an appointment.
Whether you’re online or on your phone, we’ve made it easier for you to book an appointment when it’s convenient for you - it’s all part of ARC Connected Care.