17 Austin Regional Clinic Physicians Named Texas Super Doctors
November 19, 2015
November 19, 2015 - Seventeen Austin Regional Clinic (ARC) physicians in seven specialties have been named 2015 Texas Super Doctors® by Texas Monthly magazine.
Super Doctors®, a selective listing of outstanding doctors from more than 40 medical specialties, identifies top doctors as selected by their peers and the independent research of MSP Communications. The 2015 list is published in the December 2015 edition of Texas Monthly.
“While we consider all of our doctors ‘super’, we are also proud of special recognitions like this one in Texas Monthly that places a spotlight on some of our finest clinicians voted upon by their peers,” said Dr. Norman. H. Chenven, CEO and Founder of Austin Regional Clinic.
MSP Communications asked more than 40,000 medical professionals in Texas to nominate one or more doctor based on one question: “If you needed medical care in one of the following specialties, which doctor would you choose?”
Approximately 5% of all active Texas physicians are selected to the Texas Super Doctors list.
ARC physicians among the 2015 Texas Super Doctors
- Michael Andreo, MD, Orthopedics
- William Brooke, MD, Family Medicine
- Paul Bushart, MD, Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Shelby Carter, MD, Orthopedics
- Hans Haydon, MD, Internal Medicine
- Kevin Kriesel, MD, Ear, Nose Throat (ENT)
- Walter Kuhl, MD, Pediatrics
- Joseph Leary, MD, Ear, Nose Throat (ENT)/Sleep medicine
- Howard Marcus, MD, Internal Medicine
- Michelle Markley, MD, Family Medicine
- Amy Mason, MD, Dermatology
- Hillary Miller, MD, Family Medicine
- Janet Mitchell, MD, Pediatrics
- Rebecca Mouser, MD, Pediatrics
- Ross Prochnow, MD, Pediatrics
- Maria Scranton, MD, Pediatrics
- Greg Sheff, MD, Family Medicine
About Austin Regional Clinic
Austin Regional Clinic is a multispecialty medical group committed to providing comprehensive health care services throughout the greater Austin area. Founded by three physicians in 1980, ARC now provides health care to over420,000 area residents in 21 locations in seven cities, including both primary and specialty care. It is unique to the Austin area because of the widespread locations, convenient services and quality assurance programs. ARC patients enjoy access to such conveniences as same-day appointments, after hours clinics, nursing services through the night, and access to their providers through the MyChart patient portal. Most ARC offices also offer on-site radiology and lab services and some offices offer specialty programs such as a travel clinic and weight loss programs. Patients can also request future or same-day appointments from the ARC web site. For more information, visit www.austinregionalclinic.com