Thirteen Named Top Docs
August 28, 2014
Thirteen Austin Regional Clinic physicians representing five specialties were named the Best Doctors in America® for 2014. The list appears in the September issue of Austin Monthly magazine.
While we believe all of our doctors are tops, we are very proud of the special recognition paid to these 13 physicians. A big congratulations to all.
The following ARC physicians made 2014 Best Doctors in America® list:
- Michael Andreo, MD, Orthopedics
- Gary Beach, MD, Family Medicine
- Shelby Carter III, MD, Orthopedics
- Judith Enders, MD, Pediatrics
- Hans Haydon, MD, Internal Medicine
- James Hull, MD, Internal Medicine
- Walter Kuhl, MD, Pediatrics
- Howard Marcus, MD, Internal Medicine
- Michelle Markley, MD, Family Medicine
- Hillary Miller, MD, Family Medicine
- Janet Mitchell, MD, Pediatrics
- William Otto, MD, Allergy & Asthma
- Gregory Sheff, MD, Family Medicine
Only 5% of doctors in America earn this prestigious honor. Best Doctors® is respected for impartial, reliable results and is totally independent. Doctors cannot pay to be included in the Best Doctors database, nor are they paid to provide their input. The List is a product of validated peer review, in which doctors who excel in their specialties are selected by their peers in the profession.