Quit waiting on hold
June 29, 2020
Thank you for your patience at this time. We continue to maintain strict health and safety protocols in our clinics because it’s important for us to be available for your and your family’s health needs. For quicker and easier service, we encourage you to activate your ARC MyChart account and use our web site to access the many digital services we provide.
Here are some ways to avoid wait times on the phone and get the care you need:
Schedule in-clinic or telemedicine visits online
Most of our doctor appointments are still conducted in-person; however, telemedicine phone and video visits are available for most specialties. Many primary and specialty visits can be scheduled online, including our newest additions – Orthopedics, Ob/Gyn, and Allergy & Asthma.
While we have added more phone lines during this time, we know booking online is still quicker. Sending your care team a non-urgent follow-up question after your visit is also best to do on MyChart and is generally answered within 72 hours. We continually work to make it easier to meet your needs.
Read more about ARC telemedicine visits.
Ask the ARC COVID-19 web bot
We have implemented a COVID-19 web bot on every page of our web site. You can type questions about Coronavirus in the bot or simply click on the microphone icon to talk to the bot.
Take a COVID-19 self-assessment
If you want to check if you need a telemedicine visit and a COVID-19 test, you can start with a self-assessment at ARCcovidcheck.com. You can even email yourself the self-assessment result and attach it to a message to your care team before your telemedicine visit.
Book an ARC telemedicine visit for drive-up testing
You can book a telemedicine visit online to get a COVID-19 test at any ARC drive-up testing site or ARC primary care clinic.
- Book a telemedicine visit with an ARC doctor using your MyChart account.
- Choose the Illness & Injury reason for a Same-Day visit, or New Problem reason for a future visit.
- Follow the telemedicine visit instructions. Find detailed information in the ARC Telemedicine Guide.
- If our doctor indicates a test is needed, it is best to go to an ARC drive-up testing site, though you can get tested at any ARC primary care clinic.
- Upon arrival, if we determine you need additional tests, staff will direct you to our on-site lab or radiology services or book you an appointment to see an ARC doctor.
Get the test you need at ARC
ARC offers both viral and antibody testing for COVID-19.
- Viral testing is used to determine if you have a current infection with COVID-19. Most of our viral tests are sent to outside laboratories and turnaround times vary based on the number of tests they receive.
- Antibody testing is used to determine prior exposure and should be done at least 2 weeks after your symptoms began.
Use our web bot to answer more questions about testing or take a COVID-19 self-assessment online.
Stay with your ARC doctor!
If you have recently lost your health insurance and are looking for a new plan, please check the plan you choose is accepted at ARC so you can keep your doctor.
View ARC insurance list or call 512-272-4636.
Medicare & Medicare Advantage plans
ARC welcomes patients on Medicare & Medicare Advantage plans. Learn about your options from a licensed insurance agent without leaving home.
Check dates and RSVP online.