NEW on MyChart | Book a telemedicine visit, get access to your child’s record, share your health record with another adult
April 09, 2020
We aim to make your life easier by adding more to MyChart so you can get the same quality care at the comfort of your own home. You can now book a telemedicine for some primary care visits from your MyChart account. We will continue to add it to more visits. We also made it easier to request access to your child’s records if you already have an ARC MyChart account. Once you have MyChart access you can conduct video visits for your child through the MyChart app. And we did not forget about adults who want to share records with each other. As long as you both have an ARC MyChart account, you can grant each other access through your own personal accounts. No paperwork needed.
If you don’t have MyChart yet, Call MyChart support at 512-272-4636 for easy activation over the phone.
Book a Telemedicine Visit Online
Patients can now direct schedule Telemedicine visits for the below reason-for-visit options in PED/FP/IM. We will roll out direct telemedicine scheduling for other reason-for-visit options over the weeks ahead including Medicare Wellness visits (coming soon).
Request access to your child’s record online
We have had many requests to make it easier for parents to request access to their child’s MyChart account and it is now possible to do that online, without filling out any paperwork, as long as the parent has an ARC MyChart account of their own. The parent fills out and submits an online request from their MyChart account.
- Hover over Profile and click Personalize. The Personalize page will display whose records you have access to and who has access to your record.
- Scroll down until you see the question “Are you a parent or guardian?” and click Request access to minor’s record. The request form will display.
- Fill out the form and click [Submit Request]. The request will be sent to the clinic and staff will review it before access is granted.
- Once access is granted the parent or guardian will receive a notification in their MyChart inbox.
Share your record online
Adult to adult proxy also just became easier. If both adults are ARC patients and both have ARC MyChart accounts, they can grant each other proxy access without filling out any paper forms or involving clinic staff at all.
- Hover over Health and click Share My Record to choose how you want to share your record.
- Click on the Friends and family access button to view the Friends and Family Access page.
- Click on the +INVITE SOMEONE button to grant someone access to your records.
- Fill out the form on the invitation page, read and agree to the terms and conditions and click [Send Invitation].
Enjoy the new MyChart features and reach out to MyChart Support at 512-272-4636 if you need help navigating through these new features or any others.