Need to register as a new ARC patient or update your insurance information? Bypass the phone - do it online!
May 18, 2020
We know COVID-19 has brought with it many changes, some of which may require you to change doctors or update your information with us. We encourage you to submit your new insurance or personal information online, anytime.
To register as a new patient to ARC:
- Go to RegisterARC.com
- Choose to register online by clicking the disclaimer agreement box
- Follow the prompts and fill out the online form
To update your insurance information:
- Go to ARCcontact.com
- At This is a: field, choose “Health Plan Update” or “Personal Information Update”
- Follow the prompts to submit your changes
- Please note, it may take a few days for changes to be updated in your records. If you have MyChart, you will be able to see your updated information under the “Billing and Insurance” tab.
Updating your information will help ensure you are not delayed at the front desk before your next appointment, or that an appointment is not rescheduled because your insurance is no longer compatible at ARC.
How can I continue to see my doctor if I lose my health insurance due to this pandemic?
You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period to get covered through the Marketplace, Medicaid, or CHIP. If you do, you can enroll outside the yearly Open Enrollment Period. We can help you stay with your ARC doctor.
- Visit our Insurance page to view the plans we accept.
- Visit https://www.healthcare.gov/ to find out if you qualify for the special enrollment period.
- Visit https://yourtexasbenefits.hhsc.texas.gov/programs/health to learn about health benefits you may be eligible for through a variety of state programs.
- If you are uninsured, ARC offers a 25% cash discount on most services to uninsured patients who pay in full at the time of service or by the “Due Date” on the first billing statement received. Please call (512) 407-8686 for further details. For an estimate of charges it is best to call your clinic in advance. Some services, such as lab tests, may be billed by the laboratory conducting testing.