Breaking Ground for NEW ARC Cedar Park
January 29, 2016
ARC celebrated the beginning of construction on the NEW ARC Cedar Park clinic at an event on January 28. Cedar Park Mayor Matt Powell (left) thanked ARC CEO & Founder Dr. Norman Chenven (right) for expanding primary and specialty care medical services in Cedar Park. ARC will expand Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine as it combines all primary care practices in the new 2-story medical facility. It was a beautiful day for the groundbreaking!
Joining ARC and the Mayor were representatives from the Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce, City Government, and the various contractors instrumental in the design and construction of the new facility.
We are excited to offer more access to the Cedar Park community!
Pictured with shovels left to right:
- Tony Moline, President & CEO, Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce
- Matt Powell, Mayor of Cedar Park
- Melisa Kemp, Kemp Properties
- Mike Nazar, President, Austin Canyon Corporation
- Dr. Norman Chenven, ARC CEO & Founder
- J. “Jack” Grant Foster, President, Primus Real Estate Investments
- Darlene Guynes, ARC Cedar Park Clinic Manager
- Neel Morton, office of Architecture
- Carlton Inniss, ARC Operations Director
- Laura Wills, Chief Operations Officer
You can read more about the ARC Cedar Park groundbreaking in our press release.