Migraines in children and teens can be debilitating and cause them to miss activities and school. ARC Clinical Research is conducting a clinical trial to increase treatment options for adolescents living with migraines.
Pediatric migraine clinical study
ARC is recruiting patients from across Central Texas for a late-phase clinical trial investigating a medication to reduce the pain of migraine headaches in children and adolescents.
Few options are available for children adolescents. This study is investigating more pain medication options for this age group.
Who can participate?
- Children ages 6 to 18 years.
- With a history of migraine headaches, with or without aura.
- With a migraine frequency of 2 to 8 attacks per month and a duration of at least 3 hours.
What to expect
- The study will last 20 weeks.
- Three clinic visits at ARC Four Points.
How to enroll in the clinical study
ARC Clinical Research looks at new ways to prevent, detect, or treat diseases that affect our community. Volunteers in research studies — people just like you — are a critical link in making these discoveries possible.
Learn more about the pediatric migraine study. Call 512-225-5931 to enroll.