Company & Professional Background
Manish M. Naik, MD, joined ARC in 1996. He has served as Associate Chief of ARC Internal Medicine since 2011 and Chief Medical Information Officer since 2014. He was named Chief Medical Officer in June, 2021, providing leadership to ARC physicians and clinicians. Under his leadership, ARC continues to explore new technologies that allow physicians to optimize clinical and administrative work flows for better physician wellness and patient care. He serves as Chairman of the ARC Executive Board and is a member of the ARC Clinical Quality Committee.
Dr. Naik received his medical degree from the University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, in 1992, and completed his residency and internship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, in 1996, where he served as Chief Resident. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and practices at ARC Cedar Park.
Professional Membership & Honors
- ARC Chief Medical Officer
- Chairman, ARC Executive Board
- ARC Chief Medical Information Officer
- Associate Chief, ARC Internal Medicine Department
- Member, ARC Clinical Quality Committee
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association HIT Committee
- Chair, Central Texas Health Information Collaborative
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly
- Patient’s Choice Award, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2014, vitals.com