I gain great satisfaction as an allergist in improving the quality of life for my patients.
Dr. Simpson talks to the Dr. Carol Show about ways to dramatically improve asthma symptoms
Dr. Simpson loves living in Austin. As a graduate of The University of Texas, she enjoys attending football and basketball games to cheer on the ‘Horns. In her free time, Dr. Simpson enjoys running and listening to music.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief, ARC Allergy & Asthma Department
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors listing as a “Rising Star”: 2013
- Member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Dr. Simpson has been published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Published article, “Ketotifen use in a patient with fire ant hypersensitivity and mast cell activation syndrome,” Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, June 2015.
Request an Appointment with Kelly H. Simpson, MD