Customized by the country you plan to visit, we provide information on:
- embassy location
- area diseases
- insect problems
- safe methods of travel
- safe foods and drinks
Please follow these instructions to prepare for a safe trip:
- Schedule an Appointment: Call (512) 421-4865 or request a consultation online.
- Answer the Questionnaire: Complete the online Travel Medicine Questionnaire
so we can prepare materials for your 40-minute appointment.
- Register with ARC (new patients only): New patients to ARC please call ARC
Patient Registration at 512-407-6446 before your appointment.
- World Vaccines Map - Review the types of vaccinations you need for where ever your travels may take you.
- Travel Stories - Submit your Travel Story or view those of other ARC patients.
- Request a Consultation - Request a travel consultation online.
- Travel Questionnaire - Complete the online travel questionnaire before your appointment.
NOTE: We are certified to administer Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Rabies, Hepatitis A and B, and more. It is best for all travelers to get a Hepatitis A vaccination, as Hepatitis A is the third leading disease with which travelers return home.